Terms and Conditions:
By registering through my email, Twitter account, Facebook account, I acknowledge that I have read and understood this Agreement and agree to be bound by all of its terms.
If you do not agree to any of the terms below, CostartUp is not willing to grant you the right to register.
Costartup provides online services aimed at helping individuals, startups, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs create a profile, follow and meet with entrepreneurs and everything related to building and expanding their business. The users of the service provide the information necessary to make these communications. All information and services are exchanged electronically online. CostartUp is a privately owned service that does not represent or speak on behalf of any government office or authority.
: You agree
Comply with all applicable laws, including privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and anti-spam laws.
Provide accurate information to us and keep updated.
Use your real name in your profile.
Use the services in a professional and professional manner.
: You agree not to
1. Behave dishonestly or unprofessionally, including publishing inappropriate or inaccurate content
2.. Add un allocated or inaccurate content to a specific field.
3. Use an inappropriate image or someone else's face for your profile.
4. Create a fake identity on the costartup website.
5. Misrepresent your current or past qualifications. Act unlawfully, defamatory, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or unacceptable.
6. Copy other people's profiles and information through the use of certain software.
7. Use or attempt to use someone else's account.
8. Harassment, abuse or harm to another person.
9. Publish anything that contains software viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
10. Post any unauthorized or unauthorized ads.
11. Establish or operate any scam or similar system.
12. Send unwanted or unwanted messages to others.
13. Infringement of the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
14.. Copy, modify or create derivative works of CostartUp, the Services or any related technology